The Digital Wireless Hand Over Heart ECG is a BLUE-TOOTH Peel & Stick PC based 12-Lead EKG system that wirelessly streams ECG data from the patient to your tablet or computer.
Just PEEL & STICK the HandOver Heart EKG on the patient, input patient data into the software, and then start the analysis.
Our system uses the Glasgow 12-Lead algorithm to output fully interpretive ECG statements.
Reports include Global Measurements, Individual Lead Measurements and Diagnostic Interpretation.
- Uses Bluetooth wireless protocol, designed specifically for patient monitoring applications.
- Wireless technology allows more patient comfort which results in a higher quality ECG signal and less artifact.
- No bulky carts to store or push around.
- EKG Tests can be performed and interpreted in only minutes.
- Full interpretation and measurement results from Glasgow (GRI) algorithm.
- PDF export to share reports electronically via email.
- Patient Management System uses the powerful Microsoft SQL 2012 database to store patient records.
We’ve found the best life savers are often the little things that just are there when you need them
Contact us to find out which advanced healthcare technology solution is best for your SNF.