The Digital Wireless Hand Over Heart ECG is a BLUE-TOOTH Peel & Stick PC based 12-Lead EKG system that wirelessly streams ECG data from the patient to your tablet or computer.
Just PEEL & STICK the HandOver Heart EKG on the patient, input patient data into the software, and then start the analysis.
Our system uses the Glasgow 12-Lead algorithm to output fully interpretive ECG statements.
Reports include Global Measurements, Individual Lead Measurements and Diagnostic Interpretation.
- Uses Bluetooth wireless protocol, designed specifically for patient monitoring applications.
- Wireless technology allows more patient comfort which results in a higher quality ECG signal and less artifact.
- No bulky carts to store or push around.
- EKG Tests can be performed and interpreted in only minutes.
- Full interpretation and measurement results from Glasgow (GRI) algorithm.
- PDF export to share reports electronically via email.
- Patient Management System uses the powerful Microsoft SQL 2012 database to store patient records.
Contact us to find out which advanced healthcare technology solution is best for your needs.